Planning an overland adventure can seem daunting, especially given the huge amount of often conflicting information on the internet, forums, YouTube and magazines. But it doesn’t need to be that way. Don’t let fear of the unknown rob you of the joy of prepping for your trip of a lifetime.
Just as you equip a vehicle for a trip, in the Overland Operations course Andrew and Paul will get YOU prepped for your expedition. They dip into their combined wealth of experience to share:
- critical insights into safety and security on your travels for you, your passengers, your vehicle, and your kit. Overland touring carries some risks. But with knowledge, these risks can be reduced to nothing more than items to consider.
- how to prepare mentally, emotionally, and physically for the rigors of overland travel.
- overlanding driving and vehicle recovery skills, especially valuable for newbies.
- the tricks for successfully negotiating border crossings and other hazardous bureaucracy.
- guidance for must-do vehicle maintenance while traveling.
And so much more… In a nutshell, they’ll teach you all the Overlanding skills you need for PEACE OF MIND on your travels.
There are no reviews yet.