Live Map Views Of 4xoverland's Expeditions
This photo comes from our latest trip. The 45-year-old Range Rover crossing Australia.
Whenever we are on an expedition, our current location will be shown on the map below. It also gives details of routes taken since April 2018, when this page began.
- If there is no current location indicated, it means we are not currently on expedition.
- Refresh the page if it has remained unchanged since the previous time you visited.
- The position report is updated every three hours. (approx)
- The map only updates when the position has changed.
10 trips are shown on the map below. Make a selection in the blue menu:
- Crossing Australia – twice. Includes Simpson Desert. April – May, 2018.
- Africa Big Game Encounters, Namibia & Botswana, July 2018.
- New Zealand, North and South Islands, February 2019.
- Gibb River Road, North Western Australia, May 2019.
- Anne Beadell – Connie Sue Western Australia, July 2019.
- Cape Town to Pretoria, South Africa, September 2019.
- The Seven Emirates, UAE, December 2019.
- Outback in the new Dream Tourer. Pilbara, Western Australia, post COVID-19. July 2020.
- Family southern coastal region. December 2020.
- Range Rover across Aus, April 2021.